Satisfaction Of Tourists Travelling In Ban Chiang World Heritage, Thailand
The research aimed to study behavior of Thai tourists travelling to Ban Chiang World Heritage and satisfaction of Thai tourists visiting Ban Chiang World Heritage, UdonThani Province, Thailand. This study was a quantitative research. The population was Thai tourists who were 20 years old up visiting Ban Chiang World Heritage. 400 samples were selected by Purposive Sampling method during February to March 2017. The statistics used for data analysis were frequency, percentage, average, standard deviation.The research result indicated that the number of tourists were maleequivalent to female. Most of them were bachelor graduates that corresponded to age of tourists range between 31 – 40 years old. Their revenue was from 10,000 baht or more. They were private company officers and government officials or state enterprises’ employees. These 79 percent of tourists were from UdonThani and they travelled in their own province and the other 21 percent of tourists were from Bangkok, KhonKaen, Nongkhai, SakhonNakhon province, and other provinces. The study on behavior of Thai tourists travelling to Ban Chiang World Heritage, Thailand showed that 75.25 percent of tourists had visited this place already. 53 percent of them aimed to travel for leisure. 75.75 percent of them traveled in group of 2-5 people. 52.50 percent of them were family members. 73.75 percent of them travelled by car. 80.50 percent of them did not spend more than 2,000 baht per person. 33.50 percent of them received tourist information from internet the most and 91.00 percent of them did not stay overnight. The first priority upon their arrival of 48.25 percent of the tourists was to explore the Ban Chiang National Museum and the excavation hole in UdonThani. 22.75 percent of them wanted to go shopping for some souvenirs such as indigo-dyed fabric, 3.75 percent enjoyed pottery activity and 1.75 percent studied Thai Puan Community’ s life style. Regarding to Thai tourists’ satisfaction of visiting Ban Chiang World Heritage, UdonThani Province, it was found that most tourists had the highest satisfaction(xˉ= 4.37). With regard to each aspect by the elements of tourism (5A’s), it showed that the tourists were satisfied with the Attractionthe most (xˉ= 4.59), followed by Activity (xˉ= 4.50), Accessibility (xˉ= 4.28), Amenity (xˉ= 4.27)and Accommodation (xˉ= 4.21).the abstract; it sets the footnote at the bottom of this column.
Keywords: Aluminium Alloys, Plasma Spray, Thermal Barrier Coatings, Thermal Fatigue, Yttria-Zirconia.